Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Athlete Wife Starts A Fashion Line

If you can't wait to get some She by Sheree..then you might want to hook it up with your Cookie Johnson Jeans..
Mrs. Magic's new line is available exclusively at Nordstrom.


Got an extra $141-$198 for some jeans? Check out the selection here


On another note..just wanted to give it up to British designer, Jenny Packham, for creating one of the most show-stopping frocks of 2009.



Worn by Carrie Underwood at the People's Choice Awards a while ago, but I still see this dress in my dreams.
In fact, I think a white version would look good going down the aisle? Agree?


Michelle Obama exits Air Force One in a dress by Target's Merona line.
That's why I love the 1st lady!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alona. I love your site. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete