Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mary Had a Little Sunglass Line



Quote From Mary:
"I don't know if you watched me sing the national anthem on the World Series with the Yankees. But the glasses I wore and then took off are from the Melodies line. I had to put them on display [laughs]. I designed those myself along with the eyeglass designing company [SpyOptics]. It's my version of what I wear. I have a lot of sunglasses that I'm fond of, so I took my favorite pairs and said, "Let's try to figure out something from these." And they figured it out."

And..don't miss your chance to smell like Mary too!

"I also have a perfume line coming out next year under Carol's Daughter called My Life. I did all the work, smelling different scents every single day. I put in a lot of time to make this perfume work because I wanted it to smell like when people compliment me and ask, "What are you wearing, Mary?" So I made a version of what it is I wear, trying to figure out what it was that got to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment