Sunday, July 12, 2009

Great Moments In Fashion History




Fashion history was made in the summer of 2008 when I wore this fabulous Chloe dress to my friend's wedding in Washington, DC.












I have to say this is one of the best pics ever taken of me..I don't look this good everyday.

This dress is part of a great moment in fashion history because I checked for months for it to come up on eBay..and it did..(doesn't everything find its way there?) and it's the exact dress Kate Bosworth wore to an event. I saw it on her in a magazine and made it my mission in life to get it. I'd like to think Kate's stylist pulled it right off her bony back and auctioned it off. Anyway, I dieted for months to get into it..still had to alter it to fit though.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture and that is a beautiful dress. I am going to add you to my list of fashion blogs that I check daily.

    ReplyDelete