Sunday, July 12, 2009




So on Saturday a neighbor of mine had a yard sale and I got 2 python print belts..$1.00 each!!




Unfortunately, these belts belonged to a size 4--and while I'm working my way down the size ladder I'm not there yet. So I had to go MacGyver on 'em and fashion myself a new hole or two.



I thought I was going to wear it to my friend's daughter's 1st birthday party along with one of my go-to outfits.. black shorts, black button down, fabulous stilettos. Something I pulled out of the Jennifer Aniston playbook. However, the belt was still too tight.

I'm gonna fit into it one day..I'll keep you posted.

Anyone else worked on a belt this way?

1 comment:

  1. I love the site! Very cool. I love the Chloe dress. It looks better on you than Kate Bosworth. I really love those shoes!!! But of course I love all things Michael Kors. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete